e² Young Engineers partners with Momentum’s wellness and rewards programme Multiply
Clients can now enjoy benefits such as 20% discount on all e² Young Engineers programmes.
September 2017 – CENTURION, SOUTH AFRICA – e² Young Engineers, a company that provides educational enrichment programmes with an engaging, hands-on learning platform for children, today announces that the company has partnered with Multiply, Momentum’s wellness and rewards programme.
As a Multiply partner, e² Young Engineers will be able to supply clients with 20% discount when they enrol within any of the e² Young Engineers programmes, regardless of their status with Multiply, including:
- Big Builders: This unique curriculum develops children’s tactile, motor, and spatial skills while teaching introductory engineering principles. For ages: 4-6.
- LEGO Challenge: Learning the principles of engineering and theoretical physics in an intuitive way by building models while enhancing motor skills. For ages: 7-10.
- GaliLEGO Technic: Investigation of machinery from a professional perspective of engineers. This curriculum will focus on teamwork and finding solutions to build complex machines. For ages: 11 – 13 or LEGO Challenge graduates.
- RoboLEGO: introduces children to both the theoretical and the practical sides of mechanical engineering and software development. For ages: 11-14 or GaliLEGO Technic graduates.
- Robotics & Software Engineering: Curriculum for teaching theory and applications in engineering and software, combining mathematical and physical investigation with software engineering. For ages: 11-14 or RoboLEGO graduates.
Michiel van der Westhuizen, CEO at e² Young Engineers South Africa, commented, “We are very excited about the partnership with Multiply. It has been proven that children participating in e² Young Engineers programmes achieve high grades within all scientific subjects taught at school. Further, elementary school students joining the e² Young Engineers community obtain the mathematical knowledge required to succeed when it comes to tackling the more complex scientific curriculums taught at middle and high schools. We are excited that we can be a part of the future, by shaping children as young engineers from a very young age.”
To qualify, clients need to apply directly to their local e2 Young Engineers Franchise and provide a copy of their Multiply card for verification. For more information, please contact Jessi Sunkel at email@example.com
About Young Engineers
e² Young Engineers programmes cover a wide range of ages and a diverse target market. The franchisee addresses primary schools, home-school centres, day cares, recreation centres, pre-schools, school districts, after school programme providers, holiday club activities and birthday activities, private groups, special needs schools and senior housing communities. The e² Young Engineers curriculum combines more than 200 different lessons with LEGO®/K’nex® models, enabling you the flexibility to provide the right solution for a range of customers.
e² Young Engineers South Africa represents children who participate in our unique education curriculums. Our sessions provide theoretical knowledge and practical implementation in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) basics.
The educational goals are achieved by using LEGO® and K’nex® assembly kits uniquely designed by our staff, demonstrating the scientific principles in a fun and accessible fashion; combining experiments that form scientific intuition with stories that capture the imagination.
Unlike traditional teaching methods, the company’s use of stories, experiments and demonstrations ensures that all children in the education programmes will learn while they have fun.
Purple Word Box (Pty) Ltd
012 433 6467